This week, the Recruiters Network hosted a webinar with 5 business and recruiting leaders to support recruiting professionals with the rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic.
Moderated by Kate Bischoff, our panelists included Rachel Neill – CEO of Carex Consulting, Alison Mackay – Data Center Strategy Hiring @ Facebook, Chris Dardis – VP of HR Consulting @ Versique, Jason Buss – VP, Global Talent Acquisition @ Pinterest, and Julie Coucoules – Global Head of Talent Acquisition @ Glassdoor.
Attendees of this webinar learned about:
- How recruiting professionals are quickly adopting new strategies and tools
- Tips to equip interviewers to deliver an exceptional experience over video conferencing
- Ways to showcase your employer brand, remotely
- How to differentiate your organization, over VC
- Ways to leverage your employer brand and address candidate concerns about potentially making a move
- And more
This webinar was produced by the Recruiters Network and sponsored by Glassdoor. Glassdoor combines all the latest jobs with millions of reviews and insights to make it easy for people to find a job that is uniquely right for them. For more information, visit glassdoor.com. Glassdoor® is a registered trademark of Glassdoor, Inc.