Register here. It’s a rare opportunity for Talent Acquisition leaders and Recruiting professionals to hear directly from several Chief People Officers and Chief Human Resources Officers and get their insights on hiring. And in addition to their views and insights individually, the conversations they are having with their peers and what’s being said across the Executive Team of a successful growing organization. That opportunity is here. And the time is now!
Brought to you by the Recruiters Network, this live video recruiting webinar will be hosted on Wednesday, February 26, 2020, at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST. Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- What’s top of mind, from the C-Suite
- CHRO perspectives on what great recruiting looks like
- Recruiting metrics that actually matter
- How to effectively manage interdependencies and collaborate effectively across HR and the broader organization
- Ways to integrate culture and values into the selection process
- How to differentiate yourself as a leading Recruiting professional
- And more!
- Kunal Laroia, Executive Director – The Recruiters Network
- Jason Buss, VP, Talent Acquisition & Global Expansion – MongoDB
- Tiffany Kuehl, Director, HR Search – Versique
- Jo Dennis, Chief People Officer @ Pinterest
- Jeff Fix, Chief Human Resources Officer @ Imagine Group
- Kristin Nordling, Chief Human Resources Officer @ Dessert Holdings
- Michael Keane, Managing Partner @ The Sierra Institute
- Marie Szuts, Head of People & Culture @ Figma
This webinar is produced by the Recruiters Network and sponsored by Glassdoor. Glassdoor combines all the latest jobs with millions of reviews and insights to make it easy for people to find a job that is uniquely right for them. For more information, visit glassdoor.com. Glassdoor® is a registered trademark of Glassdoor, Inc.
Can’t make the live event? Register and you will receive the full recording.