Register here. The competition for talent and your organization’s ability to recruit in 2020 and beyond is paramount to success. The most successful companies position recruiting as a clear differentiator and deploy competitive approaches to win.
The Recruiters Network is excited to host this upcoming webinar on Recruiting in 2020. Can’t make the live event? Register and you will receive the full recording.
We have lined up a panel of respected recruiting leaders representing a broad range of industries and company sizes for a 360 view into top recruiting strategies.
This webinar will focus on several aspects that are top of mind for today’s modern talent acquisition professional.
Brought to you by the Recruiters Network, this live recruiting webinar will be hosted on Thursday, January 30, 2020, at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- Strategies on how to overcome recruiting challenges most organizations are facing in 2020
- Tips to set you and your recruiting team up for success
- Strategies on diversity recruiting
- How to ensure hiring success with well-trained and calibrated interview teams
- Top recruiting technologies and tools
- And more!
- Kunal Laroia – The Recruiters Network
- Tiffany Kuehl – Versique
- Stacy Ferranti – Newfront Insurance
- James Parker – Glassdoor
- Candice Zaniewski – Tailored Talent
- Rebecca Warren – Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Jason Buss – MongoDB
This recruiting webinar is produced by the Recruiters Network and sponsored by Glassdoor. Glassdoor combines all the latest jobs with millions of reviews and insights to make it easy for people to find a job that is uniquely right for them. For more information, visit glassdoor.com. Glassdoor® is a registered trademark of Glassdoor, Inc.
Can’t make the live event? Register and you will receive the full recording.