Register now. Introducing the Austin Recruiters Network, a community for Talent Acquisition and HR professionals to come together to facilitate training, share trends and industry best practices, and peer networking. In our inaugural D&I webinar series, we will be discussing how to build a successful veteran recruiting program that guarantees hires.
Brought to you by the Recruiters Network and Austin Recruiters, this live recruiting webinar will be hosted on Wed., May 12, 2021, at 9 am PST / 12 pm EST.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- How to build and manage a successful military recruiting program
- Learn from TA experts on how to attract and retain military talent
- Ways to showcase your employer brand
- Tips to equip interviewers to deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Walk away from this event with a toolkit to help you build a program within your organization
- Linden Kueck, Director of Operations for the Operation Level Up Program @ Galvanize Inc
- Jessica Bell, Career Consultant @ United Training
- Lou Candiello, Senior Manager, Diversity Talent Acquisition @ Dell Technologies
- Lex Brown, VP of Operations and Business Development @ Tech Qualled
- Kelly Bogey, Director of Global Recruiting @ Whole Foods
- Jason Alcorn, Senior Recruiter @ Whole Foods
Can’t make the live event? Register and you will receive the full recording.