This week, the Recruiters Network and AllyO hosted a webinar that featured a panel of leading professionals in DE&I. This conversation focused on how we can ensure our organization’s hiring process and practices are both anti-racist and inclusive.
Hosted by the Recruiters Network Founder and Head of Global Talent Acquisition @ Pinterest, Jason Buss, and moderated by Tiffany Kuehl @ The Recruiters Network, our panelists included Torin Ellis – Principal @ The Torin Ellis Brand, Cindy Class – Director, Diversity & Inclusion @ MongoDB and Karla Talley – Inclusive Leadership Manager @ The Kraft Heinz Company.
Attendees of this webinar learned:
- Leading conversations internally related to your hiring bar
- How to build inclusive interview and hiring teams
- The do’s and don’ts of diversity recruiting
- Process considerations for engaging and hiring under-represented talent
- Ways to effectively influence hiring managers
- And more!
Stay up to date with all things Recruiters Network by following us on LinkedIn and be the first to hear about upcoming events by joining our mailing list.