Register here. Talent Acquisition is a profession known for changing people’s professional lives. And as recruiters often in demand, the application and light networking skills that come naturally for us generally work in a hot market. Then 2020 happened. Join us as we discuss how to translate the advice we give daily to applicants to best help your professional life in 2021.
Join us as we explore:
- Why recruiters are hesitant in asking for help.
- Learning how self-discovery informs a great job search.
- Tips and tricks for finding a job quickly from entry to seasoned professionals.
- And more!
Lisa Crossett– Vice President of Talent Acquisition @ Mechanics Bank & President of California Recruiters
Ginny Cheng– Director / Head of TechBizRev Recruiting @ Zillow
- Julie Coucoules – Head of Talent Acquisition @ Blend
- Kyle Edquist– Talent Partner @ Rippleworks
- Tara Hsu– Head of Global Talent Acquisition @ Marvell Semiconductor
- Heather Ianuale– Campus Talent Acquisition Sourcer @ IBM
Can’t make the live event? Register and you will receive the full recording.