This week, the Recruiters Network hosted a webinar with 4 TA leaders to help us better understand how improv concepts will help you to better work with your co-workers, your team, your business partners, and others in your organization.
Hosted by the Recruiters Network Founder and Head of Global Talent Acquisition @ Pinterest, Jason Buss, and moderated by Rebecca Warren- Sr. Director of TA @ Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, our recruiting webinar panelists included William Uranga – Director of Talent Acquisition @ Spokeo, Shannon Taylor – Director of Talent Acquisition @ Republic Services, and Andraya Lund – HR/DEI Leader & Executive Coach @ The VIP Lab.
Attendees of this webinar learned how to:
– Navigate in today’s uncertainty with less anxiety
– Co-create and build on the ideas of others
– Increase confidence in speaking & sharing with others without judgment
– Strengthen the ability to think on one’s feet
– Listen without an agenda
– Build trust and camaraderie for more effective collaboration
– And more