Register here. The constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world is an unprecedented time for everyone — one that is filled with uncertainty. As organizations globally have quickly shifted to a new way of working, recruiting teams are quickly adopting new strategies and approaches towards interviewing and hiring talent.
Brought to you by the Recruiters Network, this live recruiting webinar will be hosted on Tues., April 7, 2020, at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
– How recruiting professionals are quickly adopting new strategies and tools
– Tips to equip interviewers to deliver an exceptional experience over video conferencing
– Ways to showcase your employer brand, remotely
– How to differentiate your organization, over VC
– Ways to leverage your employer brand and address candidate concerns about potentially making a move
– And more
Your host & moderator:
Kate Bischoff – Recruiters Network
- Rachel Neill – CEO of Carex Consulting
- Alison Mackay – Data Center Strategy Hiring @ Facebook
- Chris Dardis – VP of HR Consulting @ Versique
- Jason Buss – VP, Global Talent Acquisition @ Pinterest
- Julie Coucoules – Global Head of Talent Acquisition @ Glassdoor
This webinar is produced by the Recruiters Network and sponsored by Glassdoor. Glassdoor combines all the latest jobs with millions of reviews and insights to make it easy for people to find a job that is uniquely right for them. For more information, visit glassdoor.com. Glassdoor® is a registered trademark of Glassdoor, Inc.
Can’t make the live event? Register and you will receive the full recording.